Fall 2018 Group Swim Lessons
Fall 1 Session
Session Dates: August 25 – October 4 (No classes September 1, 2, or 3)
Fall 2 Session
Session Dates: October 14 – November 17
Registration Opens: October 2 at 9 a.m.
Evaluation Schedule Opens: September 25 at 9 a.m.
Evaluation Week: October 2- 8
We offer classes for students of all ages:
Parent/Tot Aquatics – 30 minute lessons
Grouped by age: 6-18 months and 19 months-3 years
Preschool Aquatics – 45 minute lessons
Ages 3-5, Beginner Level and Advanced Level
Learn-to-Swim Aquatics – 45 minute lessons
Ages 6-16, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels
Adult Aquatics – 60 minute lessons
Ages 16+, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels
- When the evaluation schedule opens, email the aquatics office to schedule an evaluation. Aquatics@uic.edu
- Come to the SRF on your evaluation day – pay the $5 evaluation fee at the membership desk.
- Take your receipt to the pool deck and show the instructor, who will then perform the evaluation. At the end of the evaluation, you’ll receive a form letting you know what level in which to register.
- Within two business days of your evaluation, you’ll receive an email from the aquatics office with a reminder of which level to register, letting you know you’re eligible for registration.
- Go online to recreation.uic.edu to register for your class!