This course is FREE for all UIC Students, Faculty, and Staff.
The Adult CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for victims about 12 years and older. Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult CPR/AED valid for two years.
Fall 2018 Dates (Courses will run with a minimum of 4 participants):
- October 19 (Friday): 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- October 27 (Saturday): 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- November 9 (Friday): 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- November 11 (Sunday): 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- November 17 (Saturday): 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Certification Earned Upon Successful Completion
American Red Cross Adult CPR/AED (valid for 2 years)