This course is FREE for all UIC Students, Faculty, and Staff.
The Adult CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for victims about 12 years and older. Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult CPR/AED valid for two years.
Spring 2018 Dates (Courses will run with a minimum of 4 participants):
- May 22 (Tuesday) 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- May 23 (Wednesday) 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- May 24 (Thursday) 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- May 26 (Saturday) 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- May 30 (Wednesday) 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Certification Earned Upon Successful Completion
American Red Cross Adult CPR/AED (valid for 2 years)