Join UIC Campus Recreation for Group Session & Instructional Programs. Sign up for a semester long class for the summer. Click the red Register online button to the left to go to the online registration.
Group Fitness Session
New session is starting for Spring 2019! Most sessions are running February 4-May 3!
Try it free week is January 28-February 1st!
UIC offers a wide variety of group fitness session classes including Pilates Reformer, Yoga, Aqua Pilates, Barre, Zumba and more! These classes are taught by certified and experienced instructors. Registration for these classes are available for students, members, and non-members.
The Group Fitness Session classes run during the fall, spring and summer semesters. To view the current class offerings, click on the Group Fitness Session and Instructional Programs pdf located in the left column.
UIC offers a wide variety of instructional programs. The classes offered in this program are progressive and provide personal enrichment, training and skill building. The teachers of these courses are certified within their discipline and experienced at instructing all levels of abilities. Registration is required and can only be completed online. These classes are open to students, members and non-members alike.
Instructional programs are offered during the fall, spring and summer semesters. For a full listing of our instructional programs, please view the Group Fitness Session & Instructional Program pdf located on the left column.
If this is your first time using Online Services, go to the UIC Campus Recreation home page, www.rec.uic.edu.
- Click on the Registration box located to the right of your screen.
- Click on the “Register Online” icon.
- Select the ‘Forgot Password/Create Login? Click Here’ option. Do not select Become a Guest!
- Enter your email address. Please make sure to use the email address that is on file with Membership Services.
- You may be asked for your member number (UIN), which can be located on your I-card.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your temporary online credentials. Once you login with your temporary credentials, you will be prompted to update your password and username.
- Once you have a user login and password you may register online for Group Swim and Parent Tot Lessons, Group Fitness Session classes and Instructional Programs. You will also be able to view your account information and transactions.
If you are unable to login and need additional assistance, please contact Natalie, Assistant Director -Membership Services, at email@example.com or (312) 413 – 5162.
Non-members are welcome to join our group fitness session classes. If you are not a UIC student or UIC Campus Recreation member, you are considered a non-member.
- Go to www.rec.uic.edu
- Click on the registration box to the right of your screen.
- Click on the “Register Online” icon on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the “Become a Guest” icon on the right hand side of the screen.
- Follow the prompts for creating an account.
- Be sure to enter a birthdate.
- After receiving confirmation of your account, you will be able to log-in with your new user name.
Refunds are only issued for group fitness and instructional progams if the program is canceled due to low enrollment or for a doctor documented illness or injury. The programs are non-transferrable and are not pro-rated.