Basketball Court Policies
Student Recreation Facility / Sport & Fitness Center Heading link
- Courts are prioritized for informal recreation activities (basketball, volleyball, and badminton).
- Winning teams may stay on the court for no more than two consecutive games if others are waiting.
- Athletic, non-marking court shoes are required at all times.
- Non-traditional gymnasium equipment must be approved by the facility manager.
- Dunking is allowed on the basketball courts, however, excessive hanging on the rim is not allowed.
- No food or drink allowed, except water in plastic, re-sealable containers.
- Profanity, suggestive language, and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- No spitting in the gym – please use cuspidors.
- Campus Recreation personnel reserve the right to remove any member or guest from the area if he or she exhibits behavior that is believed to be unsafe or inappropriate.