Dance/Multi-Purpose Studios Heading link
Student Recreation Facility / Sport & Fitness Center
- Participants are highly encouraged to arrive to class on time.
- All Group Fitness class participants must be 18 years of age or older unless otherwise designated by a special program. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to be present during class instruction.
- Closed-toe, non-marking athletic shoes are required for all cardiovascular and resistance training classes.
- Shoe removal may be appropriate in certain classes, such as Yoga or Pilates.
- All equipment must remain in the studios and must be returned to its proper location after use. Equipment from other facility areas may not be brought into the Studios.
- Water is allowed in plastic, re-sealable containers only.
- Group fitness classes are to be led by Campus Recreation staff ONLY. Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel any class on the basis of low attendance.
- At certain times throughout the week, the Dance/Multi-Purpose Studios will be open for drop-in use. Please adhere to all facility rules.
- Activities determined to be detrimental to the space will not be allowed.
- Campus Recreation personnel reserve the right to remove any member or guest from the area if he or she exhibits behavior that is believed to be unsafe or inappropriate.