Jogging Track Heading link
- The running direction will be rotated regularly. The direction is posted by the electronic arrow above the
track. Loitering on track is not permitted during periods of higher traffic.
- Rubber soled, non-marking athletic shoes are required. No spiked shoes of any type will be allowed on the
- Inside lanes are reserved for faster traffic.
- Outside lanes are for walkers and passing.
- Walkers, two abreast must use the outside lane and must yield to any runners.
- Baby strollers are not allowed.
- Stretching is allowed in designated areas only. Do not place shoes on any wall or window surface.
- No spitting on the track.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed on the track after 5:00 pm Monday – Friday during the Academic Year.