- Enter only when a UIC Campus Recreation Lifeguard is present
- All users must wear proper swim attire when entering the pool area.
- No street clothes can be worn in the water.
- Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers or swim pants that are form-fitting.
- Children 8 years old and under must have an adult in the pool with them at all times.
- There is no diving in the pool.
- No photography is allowed in the pool area.
- All users must shower before entering the pool area.
- Running, pushing, or horseplay will not be tolerated in the pool or on the pool deck area.
- No food or drink is allowed in the pool area, except for water in non-breakable containers.
- No gum or adhesive bandages are allowed in the pool.
- Users with open wounds or infectious diseases are not allowed in the pool.
- Spitting or spouting of water is not allowed in the pool.
- Parties and groups are only permitted to use designated pool areas as stipulated in Pool Rental Agreement. Parties are not allowed usage of the lap lanes, spa, steam room, or sauna.
- Adults (18+) must be present at all times to supervise the children in the pool. Children (17 and under) may not use the spa, sauna, and/or steam room.
- Children under the age of 9 who are swimming must be supervised by an adult (18+) in the Leisure Pool. Each adult can only supervise up to three children (under the age of 9) while in the Leisure Pool. Waivers must be signed. If a waiver is not signed persons will not be allowed into the facility
- Children cannot use kickboards or buoys. Children may use the inner tubes or their own personal floatation devices (U.S. Coast Guard Approved required) or swimming fins unless they are deemed unsafe by the Recreation Staff/Lifeguard.