Racquetball and Squash Courts
Racquetball and Squash Courts Heading link
- Please call 312-413-5150 or stop by The Member Services Desk to reserve a court. Please specify Racquetball or Squash when making your reservation.
- Reservations are valid for one hour and will not be accepted for back-to-back time slots.
- Reservations are honored for a maximum of 15 minutes. After the 15-minute grace period, the reservation is lost and the court opens to other patrons.
- Protective eyewear is recommended and should be properly worn. All racquetball racquets must be equipped with a wrist strap, which must be worn at all times during play.
- Athletic, non-marking shoes are required in the courts.
- Special use of courts must be pre-approved by the Campus Recreation Staff.
- Non-traditional gymnasium equipment must be approved by the facility manager
- If your reservation is for a squash court, please ask a Fitness Floor Attendant For assistance in converting the court if needed. When adjusting the moveable back wall on courts 4 and 5, make sure the door is closed.
- All minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when using the