The purpose of the Kinesiology Club shall be to promote professional and educational experiences within Kinesiology and related fields to increase the understanding and appreciation of exercise and fitness to students, faculty, staff, and surrounding community. Additionally, this club will provide service opportunities for our members in which they can apply the knowledge and skills learned as well as acquire useful professional skills. Finally, we plan and implement social events that will promote the welfare and interests of UIC students, i.e. Fit4Life event every April!
National Governing Body
We are not affiliated with a National Governing Body, but connected to the Department of Kinesiology and still maintain our status as a sport club.
Members and Contact Email
|Vice President||Emily Heppnerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Highlights FY 2017-2018
1) Held our annual Fit4Life Health and Fitness Expo at the Student Recreation Facility in April.
2) Participated in a “Feed the Homeless” service opportunity.
3) Conducted a career fair where 10 different professions in the field of Kinesiology spoke about their careers.
4) Hosted an Applied Health Sciences Kick-Off event in September at the Outdoor Field Complex.
5) Volunteered for the Chicago Marathon.