The purpose of this club shall be to spread the joy of tennis on UIC’s campus, to improve the tennis proficiency of individuals of all levels, to build a community, and to positively represent UIC at both regional and national tournaments. OUr club will accommodate both recreational and competitive players. We practice twice a week outside at the Athletic tennis courts. We also have indoor practice once the weather gets too cold at XS Tennis. We also have a travel team which competes in local, regional, and national tournaments!
National Governing Body
United States Tennis Association (USTA)
Officers and Contact Email
|Vice President||Sheldon Rich Ticalaemail@example.com|
- Wednesday, October 9th between 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: 1132 S Clinton St, Chicago, IL.
- Please show this flyer at time of purchase.
- Mondays: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursdays: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Spring 2020 Schedule
- February 21-23: Midwest Sectionals
Fall 2019 Schedule
- October 5-6: UIUC Invite
- October: Northwestern Tournament
- October: Chicago Tournament
- November 15-17: Badger Classic