Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships. Listen to your feelings and express them to people you trust to maintain a positive outlook.
Ask yourself, how often do you experience the following:
- I have a sense of control in my life and am able to adapt to change.
- I perceive “problems” as opportunities for growth.
- I am able to comfort or console myself when I am troubled.
- I have a sense of fun and can laugh at myself.
- I believe I am responsible for my feelings and how I express them