Social Wellness Heading link
Definition: Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system. Make at least one social connection daily, seek advice from peers or support groups and foster healthy relationships.
Ask yourself, how often do you experience the following:
- I have people with whom I have a close, trusting relationship.
- I have satisfying social interactions with others.
- I am aware and able to set and respect my own and others’ boundaries.
- I am aware of the feelings of others and can respond appropriately.
- I have a sense of belonging to a group or within organizations.